Over the years, I have downloaded, created or re-mapped an enormous number of maps in EverQuest. Unfortunately, this led to enormous inconsistencies. I took it upon my self to redo almost a thousand files. I’ve added a menu to this website with a download of all the files. MAPS
Main features of these maps:
* Zone files separated into three portions: Main file for geometry, second file for labels, and third file for coordinates.
* Distinct colors for: Zones (red), Teleports/Secret Doors (Yellow), Location Name (White), Bankers (Gold), Merchants (Green), Parcels/Special Currency Vendors(Bright Green), Quest givers (Teal), Raid givers (Bright Teal), Named/Hunter (Brown), Tradeskill Containers (Purple), Special Tradeskill Containers (Pink), GM’s (Grey), Ground spawn (Blue), and a few others.
* Font size for important features, such as zones are large, other labels are medium, and ground spawns are small.
* Coordinates show a red X with 0,0 with all four combinations of positive negative locations.
* Full credits given to original authors if known.