I just uploaded a new set of map files. Tons of label changes, zone cleanups, and even reworked zones.
The big stuff:
* Original EverQuest – added hunter mob locations to map & to the bottom legend. As I was adding them, I realized that my maps already had many of them (except for Cazic-Thule). I cleaned up all the names/colors. If I have personally high-sunned a roaming mob to its spawn location, I added a “HS” at the end of its label. If the legend has a ? in front of the name, I’m still not sure where it is located on the map. As I knock out zones, I’ll update the legends. Probably 98%+ are on the maps.
* Kunark – added hunter mob locations to map & to the bottom legend.
* Steamfont mountains – redid almost entire zone. Why? I always ran around what I thought was an impassible mountain on east side of the zone, but I realized it you could run over it. Can’t believe I missed it for so long from the number of runs I made over to the zones in the NE. Almost the entire outside periphery of the zone was just wrong in every map I looked at. So, I redid it all and added major mountains, along with a light grey line showing where the incline begins. Added all NPCs while I was at it.
* Heart of Fear: The Threshold – redid large portions of zone & changed coloring. Added more hunter locations based on EQResource info.
* Heart of Fear: The Rebirth – redid large portions of zone & changed coloring. Added more hunter locations based on EQResource info.
* Heart of Fear: The Epicenter – redid coloring. Added more hunter locations based on EQResource info.
* Plane of Shadows – redid coloring. Zone map looks much cleaner & easier to get around. Added more hunter locations based on EQResource info.
* Abysmal Sea – redid coloring and cleaned up geometry Main level of boat is black, upper decks and lower decks different colors.
* Added all NPCs to Butcherblock.
* Barren Coast – flipped geometry over to Goodren’s latest version, but added towers from other maps I had along with boat paths.
* The Forelorn Cavern – Added water near back of zone where fishing is possible (for tradeskillers looking for rare fish).
* The Dreary Grotto – Line optimized, took out over 1,200 lines.
* The Asylum of Invoked Stone – Line optimized, took out over 1,200 lines.
* The Moors – Line optimized. Dropped lines from 12,000 to 4,000. Added missing trails around zone.
* Muramite Proving Grounds – Flipped to Goodren’s geometry and cleaned up a bit. He did great job redoing this zone.
* Kael Drakkel: The King’s Madness. Flipped to Kael, which was already clean.
* Lesser Faydark – fixed location of the zone-in to Mistmoore.
* Mistmoore – fixed location of the zone-in to Lesser Faydark.
* Western Wastes – clarified zone-in to Dragon Necropolis
* Dragon Necropolis – clarified zone-in to Western Wastes
* Runnyeye – added hunter location for mushroom on lowest level where I found another static spawn spot.
* Lake Rathe – fixed hunter location
* Toxxulia Forest – cleaned up cat city geometry.
* Xorbb – line optimized. Took out almost 3,000 lines
* Roost – line optimized. Dropped lines from 7,300 to 4,500.
* Old Blackburrow. Line optimized. Went from 14,400 lines down to 5,500.
* Old Kithicor. Line optimized. Went from 4,800 to 3,200.